https://www.johnmuiralpacas.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/how-alpacas-keep-cool.jpg 1057 1073 Jennifer https://www.johnmuiralpacas.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/jma-grey-sm-300x241.png Jennifer2019-08-18 20:21:332019-08-27 20:05:39How the alpacas keep cool in summer
What do the alpacas like to do when it's hot out? Take a long cold shower of course! This is Cocoa Bean who, along with her pal Honey Bun just love to be sprayed with lots of cold water on hot summer days :D #hotneck #alpacasofinstagram #johnmuiralpacas…
https://www.johnmuiralpacas.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/alpaca-cria-storm.jpg 776 745 Jennifer https://www.johnmuiralpacas.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/jma-grey-sm-300x241.png Jennifer2019-06-01 19:17:042019-08-18 21:03:38Our 1st baby cria is here!
Our 1st baby is here! He arrived in heavy rain so we’ll call him Storm. #firstcria #babyalpaca #toocute #johnmuiralpacas
https://www.johnmuiralpacas.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/john-muir-alpaca-video.jpg 768 1366 Jennifer https://www.johnmuiralpacas.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/jma-grey-sm-300x241.png Jennifer2018-10-07 23:49:492019-08-18 20:46:02Watch our video!
Here is a short video we made of the alpacas settling in at their lovely new home, and enjoying some of their first walks around the beautiful countryside.
John Muir Alpacas is an exciting new trekking and tourism business close to John Muir Country Park and the John Muir Way.
- John Muir Alpacas - Morning or Afternoon Walks From: £20.00
- Mini Trek and Picnic Time Included From: £10.00
- Christmas Voucher - Morning or Afternoon Alpaca Walks £20.00
- Travellers Choice Award – TripAdvisor 2020!September 21, 2020 - 7:07 pm
- Gifts and merchandise now available!May 21, 2020 - 11:42 am
- A trek with BBC Radio Scotland Out of DoorsFebruary 27, 2020 - 2:17 pm
- The alpacas supporting Fox Trail Winter Running SeriesDecember 7, 2019 - 5:15 pm
- Berty at the Borders Wedding ShowOctober 21, 2019 - 11:21 am